Once APM or Apple Partition Map gets damage due to any internal or external causes it may affect Mac data directly because APM stores numerous important data such as number of volumes, sizes and even the location of each hard drive volume. In this blog we will discuss how to restore data after APM corruption. Generally Apple Partition Map gets damaged due to incomplete file transferring and many other factors.
Causes for Data Inaccessibility
There are various reasons behind the emergence of Restore Data after Apple Partition Map
Emptying Trash – Deleting data from trash without cross checking may wipe important data from Mac.
Sudden termination of system files – Some system files gets damaged due to power surge, because of power cut Mac system gets terminated abruptly and hence some of the files fail to mount and become indifferent.
Interrupted read/write operation – Sometime Mac file gets corrupted or deleted when ongoing read/write process gets interrupted.
Other data loss scenarios: Unintentional Formatting, Sharing of data/file on unsupported platforms, Virus attack, Modification in BIOS setting, Corruption in header file, Catalog files node corruption, Problem with boot sector, Kernel Panic issues, Improper installation of program, Hardware or software issue
Restore Data after Apple Partition Map Corruption [Manual Method]
Method 1: If you want to Restore Data after Apple Partition Map Corruption, follow this:
- Search and Run “Disk Utility”
- Click on the “check file system” option
- Once the scanning process gets over choose the file that you want to mount it
Method 2: You can also try below given tricks
- Insert the bootable disk of Mac CD/Flash drive and reboot the PC.
- Click on the “Install Mac OS X” option.
- Press “C” button continually from your keyboard.
- Accept the license agreement & choose the desired language.
- Select the destination disk drive. In general, click on “Macintosh HD”.
- After it click on the “Options” icon to choose the installation method. Further, if you want to save your personal file folders, networking accounts & user accounts click on the “Archive to Install” and choose “Preserve Users and Network Settings.
- Reboot your Mac system.
Automatic Way to Resolve Restore Data after Apple Partition Map Corruption Issue
You can use Mac data recovery software, it is one of the simplest way that rescues inaccessible data. This recovery tool is one of the known automatic solutions that allows user to restore their data without need of previously created backup. This Mac data recovery software has been well programmed with layman potential to provide simple working environment that make it available for the beginner users.
Along with user interface, another property of this software is, installation and execution of this software need minimal system resource. So do not wait anymore, because there is no another Mac recovery application is available that provide features as Mac data recovery software. Simply download and install it to avoid Restore Data after Apple Partition Map Corruption scenario.
User Guide to Restore your Mac Data